• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newegg.com

NeghVar

First Post
ResellerRatings.com rates NewEgg very highly. I have ordered from them numerous times as well, all without any issues.

Ciao!

LightPhoenix

First Post
I've made several purchases from Newegg, and haven't had one negative experience because of them.

Now Fedex on the other hand, I've had them leave packages out on the doorstep when I've explicitly told them not to, since I live in a high crime area. I even had one guy forge my signature. I'm pretty sure when I threatened to go to the police they fired him.

My last two boxes, 2 I made for friends, and the killer one I built for my fiancee are all 100% New Egg parts (barring some old hard drives slapped in). Most of the PC parts in my lab also come from them when I have to gut the Dells we're mystifyingly obligated to buy.

I cannot recommend them enough. I have had one bad part (an EpoX Mobo in literally dozens of purchases, and they replaced it post haste. They rock.

Remove ads