news scoop: insider account of how the statement was drafted, and the fear-based culture in Wizards offices

I don't understand your stance here. You think that ENWorld should hire staff specifically to chase down leaks from WotC?
Presumably, to the extent that Morrus’ Unofficial TRPG News has staff—even if it be only Morrus—I would prefer that they reach out to the primary leak reporters (such as DnD_Shorts and others) and engage with them in a collaborative way—at least enough to firm up ENW’s ability and confidence in sifting thru the leaks which may be dripping for months to come.

Instead of just being a wary bystander.

I never said anything about hiring an investigative reporter. I never said anything about breaking into WOTCs offices or getting a wiretap in there either. I prefer you didn’t put words in my mouth. 🙃

How does that fit with their mission statement?
The name of this site has the word “News” in it.
Cause he said he was not, unless you assume he was lying.
source? Did y’all not know that pretty much no one in senior management is ever ‘fired’. it’s customary to couch it in totally different terms.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten

For someone demanding En World become more connected to the news aka facts, you sure seem to leap to conclusions a lot.
My question about Ray W. and the report of “multiple firings” have always been stated as questions. For further consideration.

You’re the one who seems so sure about the surficial facts.

Remove ads