news scoop: insider account of how the statement was drafted, and the fear-based culture in Wizards offices

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Damnit, you got me with that one!
1673993040399.png

I've been a member of Enworld for about 15 years and I've never thought of it being a primary source of RPG news. It's a discussion forum, not RPGReuters.
I've been a member for 24 years, and it's both.
It may have been a central mission to the site years ago, but it's really not the case now.
Well, that's sad. Still, you don't speak for the collective Mission of ENW.
Your tone was quite demanding which is why I think a few people have taken issue with it
In life I'm a person who is willing to say things that people take issue with.

I've since read mod messages and in the interest of cooling heads and getting back on thread I won't engage in any discussion on Enworlds mission.

However yes it's not surprising the culture of wotc is like that. Especially in an organisation which people get into some measure of power, but not the same prestige, money or power that big corporations would have, you're likely to get either people driven by passion, or people on ego trips. Furthermore when you have a company that many are willing to work for, there seems to be little incentive to treat workers well.

Remove ads