• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Next Chicago Gameday - November 15th!!!!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
MattyHelms said:
Maybe Mark will even show up for breakfast this time :)

That's a transportation issue. If the Metra had an earlier train, I'd make breakfast everytime provided that a tremor didn't open a crack in the earth's crust and swallow it up... :)

Actually, I hate to burst everyone's bubble...but Mark HAS played in a session at a Chicago Gameday. (though yes, it is still a rare event...) I got a chance to play alongside our favorite bear-loving DM in an ... Unknown Armies, i think it was... game. I was an old woman who liked knives, and he was a witchy reporter.

Twas an interesting time indeed!

MattyHelms

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Actually, I hate to burst everyone's bubble...but Mark HAS played in a session at a Chicago Gameday. (though yes, it is still a rare event...) I got a chance to play alongside our favorite bear-loving DM in an ... Unknown Armies, i think it was... game. I was an old woman who liked knives, and he was a witchy reporter.

Twas an interesting time indeed!

I think the shocking thing for this Gameday will be that Mark will be running no games!!!

pensiv

Explorer
Mark said:
That's a transportation issue. If the Metra had an earlier train, I'd make breakfast everytime provided that a tremor didn't open a crack in the earth's crust and swallow it up... :)

If it's cold or rainy, I'll probably be driving the "new" car. I'll give you a ride if that's the case.

Last edited:

Mark

Oh, don't count me out on running any games just yet. I haven't made that decision as of now. More than likely I will be running something but will have to determine that as we get closer to the date. Are we making a schedule now?

omokage said:
If it's cold or rainy, I'll probably be driving the "new" car. I'll give you a ride if that's the case.

I hate to cheer for bad weather, but... :D

Since I have sort of made a general announcement that I'm going to be running some fine CMG product at this gameday, Mark... any idea on what I might be able to run for you? Email me....announce it to the whole world here....start a thread on your forums... whatever. :)

Mark

Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Since I have sort of made a general announcement that I'm going to be running some fine CMG product at this gameday, Mark... any idea on what I might be able to run for you? Email me....announce it to the whole world here....start a thread on your forums... whatever. :)

Will you be back from school in the next couple of weeks? We should go over some things before any wider announcements. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads