Next Robert Jordan book announced!

King_Stannis

Explorer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Big Statues

jdavis said:

They should put out a hardbound edition of the Amazon reviews of Crossroads of Twilight, it is much better reading, and more actually happens in the reviews. Feel free to post a review and rate it one star so we can get the rating down even lower, 1 and a half stars is too high. It's a good way to send him a message about his crappy book and you are adding to the literary masterpiece that is the "Crossroads of Twilight Customer Review", the best reading I have found in years.

Thanks for the tip, jdavis. This past Saturday, on your recommendation, I sat there and read quite a few of them. You were right, great reading! My wife, who only recently "got off the wheel", was cracking up as I read her the titles of each review...."Wheel grinds to a halt!"...."Pathetic!"......"Nothing happens!". It was hysterical. 1,000+ reviews and an average of 1 1/2 stars. That's bad. Really bad.

jdavis

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Big Statues

King_Stannis said:

Thanks for the tip, jdavis. This past Saturday, on your recommendation, I sat there and read quite a few of them. You were right, great reading! My wife, who only recently "got off the wheel", was cracking up as I read her the titles of each review...."Wheel grinds to a halt!"...."Pathetic!"......"Nothing happens!". It was hysterical. 1,000+ reviews and an average of 1 1/2 stars. That's bad. Really bad.

I read the first 400 in a sitting and I couldn't drag myself away, it was a hoot and it also made me feel much better about buying such a crappy book, at least I wasn't alone. I wonder how many reviews the average book gets at Amazon? This book is getting more and more every day and most all of them are real bad, and real funny.

Remove ads