NG vs. N: Neutral Good Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
Actually NG enters from the west side of the arena, so it would be from 60N0E. I'll assume the aasimar moved 20 feet to position 60N15E. The spider is 80 feet away (85 feet if it wants to enter the aasimar's square, which it does).

Round 8:

The spider runs as fast as it can to position 60N20E, within range of the aasimar's longsword.
She swings and hits! (Rolled a 20) 7 points of damage! The spider is dying at -5 hp!

The aasimar enters the hall of fame! :eek:

The aasimar goes first in Round 9 and can position herself against her next opponent.

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
The aasimar frowns and bites her lip, and grips her sword tightly. She is reluctant to slay an innocent beast such as this, but knows her duty in this contest. She raises her sword above her head, hoists her shield in front of her chest, and charges at the pony.

Just a charge at the pony at +4 for 1d8+2.

Komodo

First Post
Well, poo. Not used to wearing medium armor. Okay, then, in that case, the aasimar swiftly draws her crossbow and nocks a single bolt. She hurriedly cranks the string back and levels the weapon at the equine.

Komodo

First Post
See, this is what I get for not paying attention to everything...I guess she'll sheathe it, and, if possible, load her crossbow. If not, she can always load next round.

Remove ads