Night Below Preview 2

The second preview for Night Below is up. It can be found here.

As Wizards revealed at D&D XP Raistlin is in the set. Wulfgar is also in the set. Whether he is different to the mini in the Icons package, I don't know. Also previewed is Lady Vol, an Eberron character that I am not familiar with.

Overall I think that the paint jobs on Raistlin and Wulfgar leave a little to be desired, considering that they are Rares. Lady Vol doesn't have a whole lot of use for me.

I was very happy to see in the May and Beyond preview that there will be 2 Kuo-Toas in the set though.

Olaf the Stout

Glyfair

Explorer
Kunimatyu said:
Raistlin is going to be an Uncommon, I believe.

No, the article clearly states:

In addition to their inclusion in Night Below, you'll see alternate paint versions of two of these rare miniatures later this year, if you are in the right place at the right time.

Jeff Wilder

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Lady Vol is a half-dragon elf lich who is arguably the star of Eberron's pantheon of villains.
Sort of. Considering she doesn't have stats yet, I'm not sure I'd give her that status.

Personally, for subtle mad-scientist evil, I like Merric -- er, Merrix -- d'Cannith.

smootrk

First Post
The second item on the 4th row looks like a dragon, and the one below it looks like the silhouette of a Squid/Kraken like critter.

Remove ads