• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Night Elfs from WarCraft III

Kinomen Dragoon

First Post
Night Elfs
Same as High Elfs.Use these stats
Medium Sized Humaniods
Uses a High Elfs bounses and peniltyts
Male
+2 Dex,-2 Con,+2 Int
Darkvision 100ft
+4 to Hide at night or in darkness
Favord Class:Ranger

Female
+2 Dex,-2 Con,+2 Wis
Darkvision 110 ft
Shadow Meld:+10 to Hide checks in darkness
Favord Class:Druid

What do you think?

Also the Demon Hunters swords.
Cresent Blade
Light Weapons
Exotic Melee Weapons
Cost:750 gp
Damage 1d8 slashing
gives a +1 to parrying (dose'nt stack with 2 of these)

Last edited:

las

First Post
ok this is what I would do.

Night Elf

as high elves exept the fallowing.

Dark Vishen 120 ft. replases lowlight vishen.

Male only
+2 Wisdom

Female only
Shadow meld: +10 to hide at night or in darkness

Favord Class:

Male: Druid
Femal: Ranger

Last edited:

dvvega

Explorer
I somewhat agree with Korimyr, however plenty of people like to create and later modify based on "official" stuff.

As for your night elves, firstly their Nightvision is an upgrade in the game. So perhaps it's an ability gained with character level? This would also lower the ECL you should be giving them. This nightvision is Female only as well (I believe but may be wrong).

Shadowmeld. The ability in the game is an invisibility style skill as long as they're motionless which is automatic. Perhaps allow them to take 10 whenever they're doing nothing?

Privateer

First Post
Korimyr the Rat said:
Seems like it'd be better to wait and see what the WarCraft Campaign Setting has to say about them.

Forgive my ignorance... but who is making this product, and when will it be released (a link to a website is prefered)

Thank you in advance...

Moleculo

First Post
SSS is making it, in conjunciton with BLizzard (there is a press release just search for it, actuallyi think tehre is one on the news page of this very site, a link that is). Also, i know this soudns dorkly, and it is, but Night Elves are supposed to be like 9 feet tall, and huge. So for speculations sake, i would put Night Elves as a Large Humanoid, with +2 to dex and int, all other elf benefits, with Female's special class as some sort of Ranger or Fighter, and Males as either that or some spell casting class, since all the males are either heroes, centaurs, or spell casters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads