• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nightfall's Scarred Lands Psionics Game Planning (was: Psionics Friendly DM Wanted!!)

garyh

First Post
Nightfall said:

I'll keep that in mind garyh.

Did you forget to insert maniacal DM laughter there? ;)

I don't really think Jondyn is "broken." I just think that he's extremely specialized, and I realize there'll be plenty of situations where that speciality isn't useful. I'm okay with that. :cool:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I realize that garyh. Don't worry I don't see anything broken about being able to jump a lot. I have a few ideas how to handle it in a sensible way.

Nightfall

*nods* Trust me, I'm sure you'll all have fun. However I need the last three or rather two, Jarval and Ash. Sollir, I know you posted your character but I REALLY need it in some format for my own personal use. Please. Thank you.

Nightfall

I read now garyh. Thanks for informing me. Well folks looks like we'll be waiting at least two days or so while Jarval gets a personal/family emergency under control. In the mean time, Ash and Sollir, please send me your characters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads