Nights Black Agents - Interest check

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
That leaves you without a Sneak Thief or Analyst. For the purpose of this, that's not a real problem. We'll start tomorrow unless someone else weighs in! Please leave a quick note in this thread if that's cool with you. Hey [MENTION=1656]Hypersmurf[/MENTION], you want in on this action?

Stuff to know:

As my post above indicated, you use investigative abilities to find clues and general abilities to kick ass. You guys are super-spies, and you're incredibly competent. You also get bonus-cool-stuff for every General Ability over 8; these are listed on the second page.

You have a Target Number that people need to hit you; I think it's in the lower left. It's probably 4 for all of you.
You have Health, along the bottom and marked by a heart. You don't die at 0, but that's when you start taking real damage. You keel over dead at -12.
Take a glance at your abilities. Which ones aren't self-explanatory? I'll give you a quick idea of what they do.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Stupid question, what do the chat-bubbles next to some of the General Abilities signify?

The triangle is (I assume) another way of signifying their MOS.

(On hindsight, I am pretty sure that if I go back into the character creation section of the rules, it will be indicated.)

Remove ads