• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nights Black Agents - Interest check

Kaodi

Hero
So, were you still planning on getting an actual campaign going at some point, [MENTION=56746]mudbunny[/MENTION] , or have you been sated for the time being?

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Yup. I will be starting up a campaign in the next week or two, once my wife's Mother's Day Honey Do list has been whittled down some. Tomorrow I will open up a recruiting thread once I get a chance to dig through this thread and grab the usernames of those who have already expressed an interest and/or reserved a spot.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Yup. I will be starting up a campaign in the next week or two, once my wife's Mother's Day Honey Do list has been whittled down some. Tomorrow I will open up a recruiting thread once I get a chance to dig through this thread and grab the usernames of those who have already expressed an interest and/or reserved a spot.

Are you thinking to carry on using Piratecat's pregens, or start with fresh PCs?

-Hyp.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Probably with PCats pregens, but I will allow people to reskin them as long as they keep the basics and the connections/trust.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Probably with PCats pregens, but I will allow people to reskin them as long as they keep the basics and the connections/trust.

If you're looking for confirmations of interest, I'll put a hand up - happy to carry on with Gabriella, although I note that you're vacating Ashcan for the GM's chair, and he's another I'd be interested in giving a whirl...

-Hyp.

Remove ads