Level Up (A5E) Ninjas in A5e

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Adept (Exalted Athlete)/ Rogue (Ninja)/ +Artificer (Machinist) for Donatello, Berserker (Rager) for Raphael, Marshall or O5e's Fighter (Samurai) for Leonardo. Hmm...if Samurai was an A5e subclass, would it be a Fighter subclass or a Marshall subclass? As for Mikey, you might be right. None of the A5e subclasses scream Mikey! 😋 What about one of the O5e subclasses for him?
....?

1688990889190.png

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
So Naruto 's path would include the elementalist spellcasting class ( elementalists as invocation/evocation and transmutation/alterations )

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
One reason why I am curious to see what Purple Martin Games' Elementalist class in MoAR: Complete looks like. ;)
Having seen it: It's very much 'Last Airbender' kinda stuff with spells and Elemental Defenses and Blasts and stuff.

Making it Naruto would probably just mean multiclassing monk/elementalist. MAYBE with a splash of Rogue.

But I could absolutely use the Elementalist as the basis for a "Bender" Motif Class that picks one element to be awesome with. If @timespike were interested in that for a future publication.

Having seen it: It's very much 'Last Airbender' kinda stuff with spells and Elemental Defenses and Blasts and stuff.

Making it Naruto would probably just mean multiclassing monk/elementalist. MAYBE with a splash of Rogue.

But I could absolutely use the Elementalist as the basis for a "Bender" Motif Class that picks one element to be awesome with. If @timespike were interested in that for a future publication.
:) Now I am even more interested in seeing it.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Any and all A5E classes with a sufficiently open license are on the table for future motif classes as far as I'm concerned.

I have a few ideas that incorporate VRC classes whenever that becomes available.

Last edited:

Remove ads