• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Hit Dice!? WHAT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyninja

First Post
As a point of note Razz, if you are genuinely never switching, you're not part of their customer base anymore and they shouldn't feel any need to care about you.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, Razz, I have some good news for you. You won't have to read about 4E on EN World any more!

You have been specifically told by Piratecat and by myself not to post in the 4E forum again, and to confine yourself to the 3rd Edition forums.

Since you have seen fit to ignore this instruction twice today, in two brand new patented 4E Rant threads (this one and your "Duped by WotC" one), it's clear that you have no intention of voluntarily following our instructions. And since we don't have the capability to ban you from s single forum, we now have to ban you from EN World.

You may email me at any point with your assurances that you will abide by our instructions when posting on EN World, at which point I'll consider reinstating you.

I am sending a copy of this post to your registered email address, also.

Thread closed (as will be your other thread).

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads