• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Shackled City PDF?

Voadam

Legend
I was looking over the paizo site and wondered why they don't have the Shackled City hardcover available as a pdf. They currently have the hardcover available for $30, I would consider getting the pdf at that price. I wonder if they only had the rights to offer the hardcover in print. If so its too bad.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
I was looking over the paizo site and wondered why they don't have the Shackled City hardcover available as a pdf. They currently have the hardcover available for $30, I would consider getting the pdf at that price. I wonder if they only had the rights to offer the hardcover in print. If so its too bad.

We don't own Shackled City; it's the property of Wizards of the Coast, and they never gave us the license/permission to sell PDF copies of "Shackled City." We can sell the print copies, but not PDF copies as a result.

Voadam

Legend
We don't own Shackled City; it's the property of Wizards of the Coast, and they never gave us the license/permission to sell PDF copies of "Shackled City." We can sell the print copies, but not PDF copies as a result.

That's what I thought it had to be. Too bad.

frankthedm

First Post
They currently have the hardcover available for $30, I would consider getting the pdf at that price.
Uhm, that is a very good deal. Unless you already have the issues, that is really a good deal for the Megadventure.

I own the original issues, have no plans on playing D&D again, expect it would be very hard to convert SC to WFRP and yet I am still very tempted for $30US.

Remove ads