No XP/Laughs?

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Also not keen on being described as a ‘registered user’. Makes me sound like I’m on a methadone program.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Well if I knew I could do that, or how to do it, I may very well have done. (Besides, I was only kidding, not that bothered really.)

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Hmmm...the loss of the old titles and XP bugs me more than it should. I can't help it. It is baked into my gamer bones. Also, I liked the flavor of the old titles. "Explorer"? Bah!

The default likes are Facebook-like, but since they're easy to edit, I'd suggest a few things based on what are provided on other XenForo sites that I use:

New types:
Insightful (often relevant in debates and discussions)
Informative (often relevant in debates and discussions)
Hugs (supplement or replace Sad)

Changes (name only):
Funny (instead of Haha) (primarily a personal preference)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You know, before I post any more comments about the perfidy of Paladins there's something I wanted to say.

Having read the threads about the evilness of gnomes and the awesomeness of Katana over the years, and I've spoken to many of you, and some of you have commented ... y'know... thousands of times here on enworld, I'd just like to say... GET A LIFE, will you people?

I mean, for crying out loud, it's just an Internet forum about dragons and stuff!

I mean, look at you, look at your avatar! You've turned an enjoyable little hobby, spouting some nonsense on these here intertubez that I have done as a lark for a little while, into a COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME!

I mean, how old are we? What have you done with yourselves?

There's a whole world out there! Back in the day, I didn't put my comments on trucks heading down the inter tube highway! I didn't even have a puter! I DIDN'T TALK ABOUT PLAYING, I PLAYED!

So... move out of your basements! Stop tappity tappity tapping on your keyboards. And get your own games and GROW THE HELL UP! I mean, it's just a message board dammit, IT'S JUST RANTINGS INTO THE ETHER!
Very Shatneresque. Kudos!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases