Non-Iconics Test

Kytess

Villager
OK, so we have CRGreathouse/Kytess and Doppleganger/Ivellios.

Still waiting on Dr S/Murhid, Reapersaurus/Ubaar, Seraph/Jalon, Thanee/Taz, Demi-Lich/Sollir, and Heavy G.

Thanee

Villager
I'm here also, but have to setup a few things, since I had to upgrade my browser to make this forum work...

Bye
Thanee

reapersaurus

Villager
Yo!
I'm here, and finally navigated and emailed my way to membership again..

sheesh!
what a pain! :(

at least there's some neat new features...

Hopefully, we can start back on the adventure sometime this week.
What do you guys think?

drs

Villager
Murhid here... had some trouble with my email addresses etc. sorting out Murhid's account now.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
OK, I think everyone's here - Seraph was moving IIRC. Heavy G, I think we're ready for the real threads - by the time we get it all set up and started, I'm sure Jalon will come along. Let's see, we need an IC, an OOC, and a thread in the Rogues' Gallery.

In the meantime, I'm working on compiling the campaign history from our 27 pages of IC - I'd like a more easily accesable format for our old data, and I know someone else who'd also like it. (If any of you would like a copy, drop me a line.) Obviously, it'll take me a while to finish - 2.2 MB of HTML!:eek:

HeavyG

Villager
Maybe it was a little premature to ask for the thread to be deleted.

Anyway, the old boards aren't accessible and I'm not sure if anyone posted anything after the last time I read the thread. I'd prefer waiting that the old threads are accessible again before continuing, if you don't mind.

Also, the new Rogue's Gallery thread will be a good occasion to update the PCs so I'd suggest we wait a bit before doing that. Especially if the old thread is readable again in the next few days.

Thanee

Villager
Is there a new Rogue's Gallery? If so, I havn't found it yet!

CRG, if you compile a complete history, that would be terrific!

Maybe you could load it up somewhere, so everyone can access it at their very leisure.

Bye
Thanee

Kytess

Villager
Rogues' Gallery: http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=19

Heavy G, I removed my request to delete the thread.

I have all of the pages from the last two threads (though not the introduction, sadly). The last two posts:

Heavy G:
(BTW, if anybody else wants to jump in and roleplay, go right ahead. Don't feel shy ! :))

Kytess:
Originally posted by Heavy G:
"Hi. Can I get you anything to warm you up ? Ale ? Wine ? Something stronger ?"
"I'll have some water, thanks."
Kytess gives the server 1 sp for the trouble.

"I see you've all made it here. Did anything happen while we were buying supplies?" Kytess says, looking at Ivellios and Ubaar.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Sollir: Do you realize that you have the same avatar as Eric Noah?

Thanee: I'm working slowly through the backlog of old threads; so far, I've finished 6 pages (8 pages in my 8-point, 2-collumn Word document). Only 21 left...

The hardest part is ordering the posts. It just wouldn't make sense if I kept them in the order they were written, so I reorder them in a logical way. This actually cuts down my work, though, because I don't have to repeat quotes of previous posts ([ quote] tags).

Advertisement