Non-Iconics Test

reapersaurus

First Post
and here i was, about to crack 2000 posts on the now-old boards...

i musta been awfully close near the end there... :(

but some of you guys had over a thousand on an ALTERNATE ID, right?
Wow!

I think i remember hearing CR say if you combined all his posts between accounts, he had quite a lot.
And isn't Thanee fairly prolific between his accounts?

edit: oh, yeah! my 8th post !
woo-hoo!
I think I'm gonna take a quality-over-quantity approach to these new boards.

On a seperate note: does anyone else think these boards are harder to read than the old boards, or is it just me?

Last edited:

Murhid

First Post
Yeah maybe not harder to read, just not as nice to look at...
I'm never going to get my head around those blasted purple buttons :mad: and the line just above sigs looks kind of silly, and dam I want my blue arrow back.

Murhid still rambling, walks off into the distance...

Last edited:

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Yes, I had over 3,000 posts between Kytess and CRGreathouse. I may have had 2,000 on CRGreathouse alone, but I'm not sure.

The Fight Club bloat is true; there are some who have 200 posts from FC alone! :eek: Some people even started to play chess in FC, just to increase posts. It makes me sick...

Heavy G - I don't need the recent stuff; I have the last two mega-threads. I don't have the "Introduction to Samnel's Non-Iconic Adventure" or whatever it was called - the thread that came before Fire Opal part 1.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Sollir Furryfoot: male strongheart halfling Clr1, Ftr1; CR 2; Small Humanoid (halfling); HD 1d8+1d10; hp 15; Init +5 (Dex); Spd 20 ft; AC 19 (+3 studded leather, +5 Dex, +1 size); Atks +5 melee (1d6+2/crit 19-20, mw shortsword), or +10 ranged (1d6/crit x3, shortbow); SA spells, turn undead; AL CN; SV Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3; Str 14, Dex 20, Con 10, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 8. Height 3 ft 6 in; Weight 34 lbs.
Skills and Feats: Spot +3, Spellcraft +0; Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Weapon Focus (shortbow).
Cleric Spells Prepared (3/2): 0 – detect magic, light, virtue; 1 – bless, magic weapon.
Domain Spells (Brandobaris/Trickery and Luck): 1 – change self.
SA - Turn Undead (Su): 2/day, Sollir Furryfoot can attempt to turn undead creatures. He can turn undead with no more than (1d20-8)/3 HD. Each attempt, he turns 2d6 total HD.
Possessions: mw mighty composite shortbow [+2], mw arrows (45), arrows (20), scrolls of magic weapon (2), mw shortsword, studded leather, wand of cure light wounds, potion of cat's grace, tanglefoot bag, holy symbol (stone with halfling's footprint).
He can fire 2 arrows at +9/+9 within 30ft. of a opponent for 1d6+3 damage.

Description:
Sollir Furryfoot is a young halfling who has been wanting to adventure for 'eternity' according to him. He has learned the art of fighting and has shown great talent with bows; he also has a clerical aspect and worships Brandobaris, the halfling god of stealth, thievery, adventuring, and rogues.
Sollir has learned his art of fighting from his community militia and his service to Brandobaris when he was young and in perilous danger, by fate and fickle of luck, he managed to survive a deadly accident and thanked Brandobaris from that day.
Sollir is a very chaotic character, and a very curious one too; he usually relies on his Luck domain when he finds himself in trouble.

Goals:
Go on a big adventure like he's always dreamed of, take risks and perils and live through them, and spread some mischief and make it home with some money.

HeavyG

First Post
CRGreathouse said:
Heavy G - I don't need the recent stuff; I have the last two mega-threads. I don't have the "Introduction to Samnel's Non-Iconic Adventure" or whatever it was called - the thread that came before Fire Opal part 1.

The in-character intro ?

Like I said, it's pretty big, but I can send it to you when I get home. Probably tonight (although it depends on which time the movie ends).

Remove ads