• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

North Carolina Game Day IV: May 8

Rel

Liquid Awesome
adamantineangel said:
We'll see if I can get out of work early ... I work until 8pm @_@

AtR

If last time is any indication, we'll be hanging out at the restaurant until at least 9:30 or 10:00.

Templetroll

Explorer
Alas and alack. Work rears its ugly head and I will not be able to attend this session. The troll must man his bridge and collect the tolls this weekend.

I'll be all the more ready to play next time round!

I don't think any game I was listed for is being run so no problem with that.

I know the game will be good, have a great time with that pizza!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Templetroll said:
Alas and alack. Work rears its ugly head and I will not be able to attend this session. The troll must man his bridge and collect the tolls this weekend.

I'll be all the more ready to play next time round!

I don't think any game I was listed for is being run so no problem with that.

I know the game will be good, have a great time with that pizza!

We'll miss ya, Templetroll. Hopefully you can make it next time.

I'll eat a slice for you. ;)

Old One

First Post
Rel - E-mail problems?

Rel,

I have resent all of your data broken up into 2 e-mail...didn't know if your ISP is blocking or not. The PC sheet is in .pdf format. Double check it and let me know. Is there an alternative just in case?

Thanks,

~ Old One

PS - Everyone else seems to have gotten theirs fine

Henry

Autoexreginated
Templetroll said:
Alas and alack. Work rears its ugly head and I will not be able to attend this session.

Well, :):):):). Another noble warrior falls to the evil multi-headed demon this weekend. Catch you next game, T?

Andy Kitkowski

First Post
Hey all- See ya tomorrow. I didn't schedule my own games or sign up for anyone else's games, primarily because I'm F***ING LAZY, but I'll be there helping out with the other TrinocCon folks, and plan on running or playing in a few games. So... see ya.

PS- What the heck is the name of that game store in Cary again? The Fallen Ork? I have a few hours free today and want to stop by to see if they have the Exalted Player's Guide...

-Andy

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads