• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Norum da Salaex: The Blade of Phoee

hobbit_killer

First Post
Rhynos

Rhynos steps out of the airship soaking up the cheers. He raises up his arms and strides out to meet his adoring fans smiling and acknowleding the young women each in turn.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
Cassock mutters under his breath

hobbit_killer said:
Rhynos steps out of the airship soaking up the cheers. He raises up his arms and strides out to meet his adoring fans smiling and acknowleding the young women each in turn.

How little these people know......

Funeris

First Post
In the event of no questions directed toward General Mechae...then we can move on with...well, whatever comes next. I leave it to you, players. I'm not going to railroad you one way or the other...take your time...no rush...

and I'll wait a bit for any questions before posting any additional descriptive bits...

Funeris

First Post
Direct Email From Hobbit_killer

Upon reaching the center of the villagers,Rhynos pulls Soter alongside and whispers to him Translate for me.

Before the sorcerer can respond, he raises his voice for all the villagers to hear, "Good people of Leuo we have returned. The Caeliban have scattered and left the Burrows. Their infernal plot has been thwarted. Alas, this is not without some sadness, the woman we took with us is no more. I am deeply sorry for your loss. We had thought we would perish putting a stop to the Caeliban as they took us prisoner, but good fortune happened upon us and we took our opportunity to escape. We have brought with us the great General Mechae and the Aedilean army who played no small part in our success. Tonight we shall feast and revel in what will be the dawn of a new age for the people of Leuo."

In the cheering that follows, Rhynos slips up to Ana and whispers, As soon as you can, scout the mountain and find out where we need to go. We will slip out in the cover of night while these cretins are still too deep in their cups to do anything but paw at each other's filthy bodies. The sooner we are out of this primitive refuse pile the better.

dorgin_malgard

First Post
Gregor slips to Rhynos and whispers, "If you have no use for me at the moment, I would like to return to my studies."

If not hindered, he will attempt to find a private area or empty hut to study in.

Remove ads