Nostalgia Character Sheet for 5E

ko6ux

Adventurer
I have just uploaded Nostalgia Character Sheet for 5E to the downloads area.

This is the character sheet that tabletop gamers of a certain age have been waiting for: a digital, form fill-able character sheet for D&D 5E that looks like it was made by a 12-year old using a #2 pencil and college-ruled notebook paper! Why take minutes to draw out a character sheet by hand when I have spent hours doing it for you?!?!

Single page version 1.0 released 6 March 2015. Multi-page version with additional space for role playing information and spell tracking is coming soon!

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

redrick

First Post
This is the character sheet that tabletop gamers of a certain age have been waiting for: a digital, form fill-able character sheet for D&D 5E that looks like it was made by a 12-year old using a #2 pencil and college-ruled notebook paper! Why take minutes to draw out a character sheet by hand when I have spent hours doing it for you?!?!

Haha, man, my 12-year-old character sheets never looked 1/10th as good as that. I opened my AD&D 2e PHB for the first time in close to 2 decades, and a college-ruled character sheet for a first-level bard fell out. Talk about some nostalgia. (And confusion. We had a printer. And a modem. Was I really too dumb to print out a real character sheet off the internet?)

ko6ux

Adventurer
I'm glad that some other folks found this amusing and/or useful. This was my attempt to recreate in digital 5E form the hand drawn character sheets I used during the 2E era.

It's definitely more legible than my old hand written sheets anyway.

RemusCDLupin

Villager
Well Done my friend, well done

Opened the sheet to take a look at it(plus trying to find something for a run requested by my kids) and I just had to start laughing because yep, that's about how I did it back in the day becuase I just *had* to have all the information at my fingertips. The college rule lines in the background are a perfect touch!

Remove ads