• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NOT ACTUALLY A Source for print copies of HOL/Buttery HOLsomeness

I've seen people looking for these books in hardcopy several times (both here and other sites) and recently got reminded that a small company called the CaBil has the publishing rights and apparently copies for sale on their site. I used to know Carla and Bill (that's where the company name comes from, as well as being a play on "cabal") from our days at a long-closed FLGS around here, and while I can't swear their site's up to date now they were certainly reliable last time I ordered from them.

Which was ~thirty years ago now, so maybe email them before you order just to be safe. Regardless, it's a potential source.

Pity their other old product ranges are gone, they used to make a pretty neat range of miniatures and a short-run gaming magazine that had the only fan expansion article I've ever seen for Nexus: the Infinite City, one of Rob Heinsoo's early RPGs.

EDIT: After two weeks with no response to email inquiries I'm going to say that CaBil is not actually a reliable source for the game at this point, so disregard most of the above. They did make some great clown minis once upon a time, though.

Last edited:

Remove ads