• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Now, I don't mean to go off on a rant here...

Dark Jezter

First Post
Damn you, Hyp! I've been taking hypnotherapy for years so that I could forget about the horror that was Full House, and you had to go and remind of it again. :eek:

Atom Again

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
mi12.jpg

[shudder]

-Hyp.

Cheap shot! Cheap shot!

I must admit, you made me laugh, tho. :D

Atom Again
[who is trying hard to forget Full House]

Last edited:

ledded

Herder of monkies
Hypersmurf said:
<Olsen Pic>

[shudder]

-Hyp.
AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

That... was uncalled for :)

If you can think of hottubs and look at that picture, well then you are a much sicker man than I :)

Unseelie

First Post
S'mon said:
Hm' this gives me the idea of running a modern horror game where the PCs are gung-ho (but 1st level!) members of the Territorial Army Reserve (UK), on a field training weekend that goes horribly wrong... :)
I think there was a film along similar lines (Dog Soldiers) recently, might be worth renting.

There was a movie that used to run on HBO (title escapes me ATM) all of the time that followed the same plot as well. National Guard Unit on maneuvers gets lost in the swamps in Lousiana and while out there, runs afoul of cajun redneck moonshiners. The weekend warriors didn't do so well.

ledded

Herder of monkies
Unseelie said:
There was a movie that used to run on HBO (title escapes me ATM) all of the time that followed the same plot as well. National Guard Unit on maneuvers gets lost in the swamps in Lousiana and while out there, runs afoul of cajun redneck moonshiners. The weekend warriors didn't do so well.
Southern Comfort.

Very creepy movie.

Remove ads