• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Now that Necromancer Games is back

Xantherion

First Post
I have always loved Necromancer Games, Sword and Sorcery, and now Frog God Games. I have various versions of all the Tome of Horror books. I am also getting ready to help Kickstart their new project.

What I would like to know now is, what is the likely possibility of an updated Scarred Lands 5e setting book being done, once the full 5e rules are released.

Thanks for any input and info.

Xantherion

Last edited:

Xantherion

First Post
There are sword and sorcery named products on Frog God Games website. I think they have the rights currently. I hope they do anyway. :)

Last edited:

SSS was always an imprint of White Wolf. It wasn't even really a separate "department," though of course some people only worked (or tended to work) on one or the other. Those properties were indeed among the various lines that Onyx Path bought when WW went to that great gothic alleyway in the sky.

As for future SL plans... We can only hope. :D

Abstruse

Legend
SSS was always an imprint of White Wolf. It wasn't even really a separate "department," though of course some people only worked (or tended to work) on one or the other. Those properties were indeed among the various lines that Onyx Path bought when WW went to that great gothic alleyway in the sky.

As for future SL plans... We can only hope. :D
They stated in that press release they planned to, but that was over a year ago. Probably won't know anything until the inevitable reprint Kickstarters happen.

Charles Wright

First Post
Sword & Sorcery Studios published Necromancer Games products. They are two separate companies. I know that a lot of people conflate the two (especially since Bill and Clark were heavily involved in both The Creature Catalog and Relics and Rituals) but Necromancer Games doesn't have the rights to any Scarred Lands material.

As to who DOES, I'm not clear. It's either Onyx Path or one of the Wieck brothers.

Charles Wright

First Post
Of course, what we ARE doing is putting out monster book called "Fifth Edition Foes" (that funded!) and a fantastic book of adventures called "Quests of Doom" which will include at least 12 adventures and up to 18 more with the stretch goals. "Quests of Doom" will include updates to the books "Vampires & Liches" and "Demons & Devils".

:cool:

Remove ads