Now You Can Have A D&D Notebook!

Amazon has a new official D&D product -- the Dungeons & Dragons Bestiary Notebook Set, with a release date of October 1st. It includes 8 mini notebooks, each featuring a different monster, with stats and a brief history.

Amazon has a new official D&D product -- the Dungeons & Dragons Bestiary Notebook Set, with a release date of October 1st. It includes 8 mini notebooks, each featuring a different monster, with stats and a brief history.

Screenshot 2019-01-31 at 18.58.03.png

Here's the description -- "This boxed set of 8 pocket-size notebooks pays homage to some of Dungeons & Dragons most reviled beasts and creatures. Each notebook cover features a different monster in a new, modern design, while the interior includes stats and a brief history of each creature. Hand-selected to include a mix of fearsome creations and fan-favorites, The Bestiary Notebook Set is a must-have collector's item for any D&D fan."

You can find it here on Amazon. It's probably of limited appeal, but collectors and gift-buyers might find it well-timed for Christmas 2019. (thanks to Rhineglade for the scoop!)

That's not all! There's also a Book of Holding! A D&D Journal -- "Richly packaged and highly customizable, this officially licensed blank journal is a must-have keepsake for Dungeons & Dragons fans of all levels. Each section of the journal is filled with gridded or lined pages and includes five spreads of interstitial artwork as well as a back pocket for storing character sheets and notes. Whether you're a die-hard dungeon master looking to plot your next campaign, or a part-time player wanting to represent your favorite game, this one-of-a-kind journal is the ultimate companion to any RPG lover's quest."

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
Not my cup of tea (much like many of the adventures), but if I WotC releases products I do like occasionally (like Xanathar's & Volo's), they can knock themselves out in releasing this kind of stuff and other nicknacks.

pukunui

Legend
Those live streamed games are responsible for selling a lot of those printed books.

The live-streaming is a bottom-up phenomenon: WotC is responding to what the market is demanding and producing.

I’m well aware of that, thank you. Doesn’t make them any more appealing to me, though. I’m just having to accept that I’ve become an old grognard who doesn’t like all these uppity kids taking over his hobby.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I’m well aware of that, thank you. Doesn’t make them any more appealing to me, though. I’m just having to accept that I’ve become an old grognard who doesn’t like all these uppity kids taking over his hobby.

Have you tried any of them?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

What should be the minimum age limit on playing D&D?

jasper

Rotten DM
What should be the minimum age limit on playing D&D?
I have played to 5 year regularly. We kept him to fighters. I allowed the 3 year old to roll dice against mommy and daddy. This was letting the toddler play with us and teaching counting.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads