• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Now you can laser your face

The Skarp Laser Razor

Looks interesting. A razor that is supposedly uses lasers to cut hair. I wonder if you'll have to replace some parts or something. I'm also curious as to what the retail price is going to be. You have to donate/pay between $89 and $189. I assume that would still be cheaper than what it would retail for.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
A further step towards the laser sword!

The idea sounds compelling, but what about the hard to reach spaces like directly under the nose? The device's design doesn't look like you could move the laser-emitting strip over it.

Guess I forego the option to be an early adopter.

Or you can grow a mustache like a real man!

collegehumor.f07b2e1c994b25de6388ec9306be0cde.jpg

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
[sblock=Random tought #1]What a scam Kickstarter is though. At this early in the process I guess normally we (the donors) would be angel investors and we'd get a big chunk of the ownership of the compagny.

Big risks, big rewards.

But this way they get to keep their whole company. And what do donors get in return? A razor. Ok, a pretty cool one, but still just a razor. Really, this crowdsourcing thing, which you would think is more democratic and equalitarian, in fact does just the opposite and ends up making those entrepreneurs wealthier, making people give up money for no rewards, and therefore increasing inequality.[/sblock]

[sblock=Random thought #2]Can I shave my genitals with it?[/sblock]

[sblock=Random tought #1]What a scam Kickstarter is though. At this early in the process I guess normally we (the donors) would be angel investors and we'd get a big chunk of the ownership of the compagny.

Big risks, big rewards.

But this way they get to keep their whole company. And what do donors get in return? A razor. Ok, a pretty cool one, but still just a razor. Really, this crowdsourcing thing, which you would think is more democratic and equalitarian, in fact does just the opposite and ends up making those entrepreneurs wealthier, making people give up money for no rewards, and therefore increasing inequality.[/sblock]
What percentage of company ownership do you think $300.00 should get someone?

[sblock=Random thought #2]Can I shave my genitals with it?[/sblock]
I would assume that's a yes. They said it works on your entire body.

Kramodlog

What percentage of company ownership do you think $300.00 should get someone?
Depends on the valuation of the company. But if they sold participation the compagny, you could buy more than 300$ worth. Presumably.

I would assume that's a yes. They said it works on your entire body.
They are more than a extention of my body, they are an expression of my soul.

Depends on the valuation of the company. But if they sold participation the company, you could buy more than 300$ worth. Presumably.
What would you guess a company like this would be valued at? If you owned this company, what percentage of your company would you be willing to give up? For how much?

They are more than a extension of my body, they are an expression of my soul.
In that case, it would probably be best if you just ripped them out. The the humane thing to do.

Kramodlog

What would you guess a company like this would be valued at? If you owned this company, what percentage of your company would you be willing to give up? For how much?
I'd be willing to depart with 49% and I'd want as much as I could get. I'm not sure how much it is worth. It could all be a scam.

In that case, it would probably be best if you just ripped them out. The the humane thing to do.
Yeah!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads