Nuke-con After shock in Lincoln

darjr

I crit!
Are you folks going to the aftershock?

I missed out in every game of yours at Nuke-Con and would love to catch something or other.

Oh... going to contagion in June?

Cassandra

First Post

I missed out in every game of yours at Nuke-Con and would love to catch something or other.
We're definitely considering being at the Aftershock, although we haven't registered any games yet. Knowing that we have fans clamoring for us to attend will of course affect our decision!

Oh... going to contagion in June?
I myself am not familiar with Contagion, although our convention minion may know more. (If you'd like to post a link just in case, that would be helpful.) We'll be setting most of our convention schedule for 2011 in the next six to eight weeks, so I suppose we'll be better able to answer your question at the beginning of the year.

Cassandra

First Post
Thanks for the link! We did get curious after you mentioned it and looked for the site ourselves. We're not sure it's quite our type of convention; there's a large emphasis on sci-fi and comics, and not much at all on RPGs. Also, the cost for a vendor is relatively high for this area, especially for a new con. We do have it on our list of conventions that we're considering for next year, as we're thinking about trying to hit more cons in this area.

darjr

I crit!
I think they need a bit of a clue by four when it comes to gaming. They do mean well. And they listen with a lot of patience.

Thanks hope to see you folks at Nuke-Con.

Cassandra

First Post

Some of us will be at the Aftershock on Dec. 11 and there will be a game of Against the Darkness. It will be "Sins of the Fathers," which is one of the scenarios we ran at Nuke-Con. I'll be running the game, so if you're present, please be sure to say hello. Hope to see you there!

Remove ads