• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

nWoD/CoC/X-Files - The Shadows - OOC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
You better hope not :]. I was rather thinking that since it's effectively the oldest federal crime investigation agency, they could have developed any kind of secret sub-divisions. And in this game they will have :]...

Blackrat

Well it was a bit later than I promised but I said posting would be erratic at best. The newest update is up.

And I'll take my opportunity to advertise this game: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=226760

It's a babylon 5 game and we could use more players. Don't be afraid if you don't have the rule-book. It is pretty basic d20 system so it can be played without the book if you have any experience of d20, which I believe you have ;). It's enough to know a bit of B5 and what kind of character you want and Dr. Simon (GM), and I will help you build it ;).

Last edited:

Blackrat

Yeah, I spotted that a while ago too. Haven't followed the progress in a while but I'm definetly buying it when it comes out.

Walking Dad

First Post
[ Bummer bummer bummer!!! I am so sorry guys and gal. I had hoped that once the exam was done, my summer would be leisure and I'd have time to consentrate on web-gaming. It isn't so... I actually have even less time to plan on the games than I had before. If you are interested on keeping playing with propably once in a week or two update, I could perhaps keep this up, but I figure that would be stretchy on pbp. You can't imagine how horrible I feel on dropping on you :(. ]

I'm fine with decreased posting rates. Strahd's Yar Gock campaign functions.
But if you more like to drop this, it is fine, too. There is no fun in games where the DM has no fun.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hey, Blackrat, this game is dead, isn't it?

Edit: I have just deleted my subscriptions for this game. If it continues, PM me, please.

Last edited:

Remove ads