• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

nWoD/CoC/X-Files - The Shadows - OOC

Shayuri

First Post
Question.

We're not -already- paranormal investigators right? I've been trying to play Angie as if this sort of thing wasn't a commonplace event for her...just making sure that's true before I dig myself in deeper. :)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah, that's right Shay. I hope this encounter freaked the characters quite a bit. You're just normal investigators who have never seen anything like this before, except on tv and conspiracies.

Blackrat

Yeah, looks good. BTW, there's quite a lot of blood on Jericho. None of his own, since it didn't actually wound him. I don't bother making a full post just for that.

Walking Dad

First Post
Blackrat said:
"Not directly. The agency called NID has nothing direct to do with the position with the same abrevation, but our jurisdictions overlap. We oversee secret goverment projects and investigate threats to national security among other things."

[sblock=OOC]Damn, I wasn't aware of that. I just picked the name for the agency from SG1.[/sblock]

There is also the Naval Intelligence Division, that was a British intelligence agency. ;)

Blackrat

Yeah, should have checked wikipedia first. I was first planning on using USPIS as this agency but I have other plans for it now...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads