NY, Staten Island area seeking 1 player (D & D)

arbados

Explorer
I DM a 3.0/3.5 Dungeons and Dragons game every Tueday evening from 7-11pm. Just had a friend move to Florida so we are considering looking for a replacement. We play in Staten Island NY and have 3 players coming in from Brooklyn and 1 from NJ. Been DMing for 25+ years and have a homebrew world with strong elements of Forgotten Realms as well as Greyhawk involved. In truth there are chosen pieces from many of the settings such as Ravenloft and even a bit of Dragonlance.

The age range of the players is between 25-36. Have a very strong role-playing element in the game and all the characters have quite a vivid history and background. As DM I make certain that this is heavily incorporated into the world and game play. Of course we do have our good share of battles, but these make sense and are not just silly encounters thrown in to widdle away time.

There are usually reasons behind the fights even if it is simply that the group has stumbled across a nest of giant ants. If the group should stumble that way again they may well encounter similar types of creatures! In short the world makes sense and in playing for a while, the characters learn what may be where, however, with numerous lingering worldly secrets and surprises!!

We are looking for a player who doesn't mind smoking (2 players smoke during the game) nor a couple of drinks during the game which a couple of players may desire. We are a mature group of just average everyday good people. Met someone about 8 months ago off these boards who now plays with us and it was a great match for both parties involved.

If interested in a vivid world of magic, weaponry and history email me and we can talk further. Thanks for reading!

arbados@hotmail.com

Remove ads