• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

O.L.D. Character sheet (Oct 2014)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The O.L.D. playtest update is imminent. It'll be the character creation section (about 90 pages).

This is a revised character sheet for it. Not sure how well this will work from my phone, but here goes....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413745832.117150.jpg

The picture posted correctly from your phone! It has a really weird filename, but thats okay.

Unless you have done away with SOAK, I would recommend eliminating the 'Traditions' block on page 1 and replace it with an Armor/Soak table.

Also I recommend you flip the derived stats of Initiative and Carry.. since Initiative is more often used and should be a bit easier to find.

Oops, I tried zooming in and 'Soak' looked alot like 'Size' Might need to get my reading glasses out!

But still, some characters will have multiple sources of SOAK, some of which would be temporary. For example an Ogre Fire Mage who took my Flame Blade Path and summoned armor would have:
Nat Armor: 5 {size}
FireMage: 5 Fire
ChainMail: 14
Warmth effect: 5 COLD

If the Cleric added a protection from Evil, he could also have SOAK Evil 5

I think it would be more useful to have that data in a table up front rather than a duplicate of the character generation section on the back page.

Remove ads