Level Up (A5E) Observations on Elissar

Selganor

Adventurer
I am still pondering if there would be interest in some sort of "Atlas of Elissar" that gave links (maybe even on a map) to all the info already published about this world.

There are quite a few adventures (besides the "To Save a Kingdom" trilogy) in En5ider and every now and then I think I've seen mentions elsewhere (En5ider? GPG?)

Would that be something for me or are there other people here who would like this (and maybe help compiling stuff)?

As for Observations (as the title says),

O1: I just noticed that there is a Bag of Holding in the loot of
Memories of Holdenshire
Since the special planar nature of Elissar as noted in TSaK lists this as an item not normally being in this world, my guess is
this shows the multiplanar danger the Khalkoi pose since it was probably brought from another world.

O2: Why is the book of storing listed as an "unexisting enchantment" when the "storage" is explicitly listed to be not in another dimension?

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
There are currently 20 other items on the Elissar Adventures spreadsheet but I haven't updated it since February so probably something like two dozen. They will eventually make their way out of EN5ider. (y)(y)
1684936861969.png

As for the book of storing: it's mostly about accessible knowledge for magical storage and in Elissar (in the current age anyway) that's very limited.

Selganor

Adventurer
The book of storing sounds like a "book safe" that hides the storage part with magically created real pages. Effectively turning the things stored in the book into the pages...

Is that the spreadsheet Jess told me about when I asked in the chat during the monthly ENPublishing update live feed?

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Possibly? There is another much bigger spreadsheet tracking new mechanical bits (feats, monsters, etc.) so if she mentioned it was rather large, she probably meant that one.

There are currently 20 other items on the Elissar Adventures spreadsheet but I haven't updated it since February so probably something like two dozen. They will eventually make their way out of EN5ider. (y)(y)
View attachment 285941

As for the book of storing: it's mostly about accessible knowledge for magical storage and in Elissar (in the current age anyway) that's very limited.
What's very interesting to me is that I see a lot of cross contamination between LU and WOIN.
Would love to eventually see a whole adventure path, maybe set in ellissar, converted to WOIN.
There was also a similar "porting" for Zeitgeist, but only the first adventure came out unfortunately.

Remove ads