Obsidian and The Outer Worlds expose Bethesda as the frauds they are and have been

who said hate? I simply said go there and harp about disliking beth,you'll be among very like minded folks as for me :

I'll post here what i post there when asked

I got Fallout 76 and then paid money for the atom shop (have done so more than once) and guess what: I DO NOT REGRET IT. I'm having fun running around WV,meeting random players,checking out camps. Reading the lore on terminals or listening to holotapes. I plan to pre-order the next ES and FO games and Star field.

insert image for "Come at me bro" here
Sorry. I misread harp as hate. Im dyslexic and my first language is not english.

I dont care too much about being around like minded people. Actually im allergic to echo chambers. I much prefer an environment in which there are very many differing view points.

Zardnaar

Legend
I don't hate Bethesda I'm just not going to buy Fallout 76.

If they make Fallout 5 which is what I want I'll look at it.

Fallout 4 was buggy that I thought an online fallout was pushing it.

It's frustrating playing survival mode and the game is crashing every hour or so. Or you have to reinstall because it bugged out or a save gets corrupted.

Not gonna put up with that in an online game.

I don't hate Bethesda I'm just not going to buy Fallout 76.

If they make Fallout 5 which is what I want I'll look at it.

Fallout 4 was buggy that I thought an online fallout was pushing it.

It's frustrating playing survival mode and the game is crashing every hour or so. Or you have to reinstall because it bugged out or a save gets corrupted.

Not gonna put up with that in an online game.
how recent have you played F04 and on what system/how many mods?

Retreater

Legend
I've really enjoyed Outer Worlds so far, and I congratulate Obsidian on a well done game. Betheseda has also made several greats - including Skyrim, which has been one of my favorite gaming experiences of all time. Fallout 4 wasn't as good to me as Fallout 3, and I never got into New Vegas due to game crashing bugs - so I'm a bit of an outlier here.
I haven't tried Fallout 76, but I know it's not for me; Elder Scrolls Online (which I have tried) proved to me that I just can't get into MMOs, even if I like the IP.
On the other side of the token, I couldn't get into Pillars of Eternity - just can't do the "read the programmers' mind" isometric RPGs like Torment: Numenera, Divinity, etc. I'd love to do it, but I was raised a console RPGer, and just can't figure out how to play the darned things.
I guess the point is, studios make games that appeal to certain gamers, and not all of them may appeal to an individual. I do not worry about which studio is making the game. There are good DC movies and bad DC movies. Good Disney movies and bad Disney movies. Good Fox Searchlight Films, bad Fox Searchlight Films....

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Pretty much the only reason I never got fallout 76 was that I'm not a fan of online multiplayer survival games. I prefer to explore the single player games. Ran through fallout 4 multiple times now. Never really ran into any bugs, or at least no game breaking ones.

Pretty much the only reason I never got fallout 76 was that I'm not a fan of online multiplayer survival games. I prefer to explore the single player games. Ran through fallout 4 multiple times now. Never really ran into any bugs, or at least no game breaking ones.
I had no issues with it on my xbox one,but i have a bug that's known that never got fixed on my PC version.

Zardnaar

Legend
My Fallout 4 kept freezing up and making a screeching noise.

It's why I didn't preorder 76. Thought the engine would be to unstable for online play.

Haven't played 3 or New Vegas but they're both on gamepass.

Not really into online games as such so 76 had less appeal than Fallout 5.

Last edited:

Remove ads