D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
I have a number of games and they all go bye-bye... and I don't have notes on what the current heroes HP's are... only the monster :( Foolishly I deleted those notes on Friday JUST before all this.

But I am willing to continue. What I think I will do is just say that the characters "won". Those that were wounded will use 1 or 2 Hit Die to recover plus a few spells that the casters remembered they use and we start from there (the room with the collapsed floor)

Last edited:

BlueLotus

Explorer
Cool. I'm glad to hear the game can go on :)

I keep a post template saved for Levanna with current stats. She had 24/38 HP and used two Level 1 spell slots.

GreenKarl

First Post
OK if people remember their HP's we could do a Short Rest... I just would prefer we say the battle was won and we go from there... using Hit Die and Spells to heal up...

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
One of the comments on the Facebook thread about the database corruption issue suggested using email notifications to reconstruct pbp games. I have set all mine aside for easy access. I also have all my rolls from Quellathe's last actions stashed (one good thing about the enworld dice roller going poof before the database crash). Ultimately it is up to [MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION], but I think we could probably pick up at some point in the battle with the Mutant Shambling Mound/Sundew.

In my email trail I have the post from GreenKarl about the first Sundew attack, with all the rolls and damage. I don't have the second attack, in which Quellathe took 36(!) damage, but maybe someone else does?

Looks like the Rogue's gallery thread took a hit: Quellathe, Tirion, Levan and Kelvyn are there, but Uhtred and Gilliam are not, nor is the Sundew. I hope you both have your stats elsewhere?

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
I'm fine with either starting mid-battle, or post battle. I do have Quellathe's hp (17 after the healing potion she drank just before the database crashed).

I don't see any point in trying to reconstruct all the way back, but would be happy to help reconstruct the Sundew battle if that were desired, but it sounds like there's support for just picking up post battle.

Remove ads