D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

TallIan

Explorer
I have a number of games and they all go bye-bye... and I don't have notes on what the current heroes HP's are... only the monster :( Foolishly I deleted those notes on Friday JUST before all this.

The campaign I was just starting, I did the same thing.

Anyway, I guess that it makes the most sense to assume a win (anti climatic as that is :( but what can we do). I have Uhtred saved, so am in favour of taking a short rest to adjust things.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
I don't think Kelvyn was wounded.

I can confirm that Kelvyn was not hit in the first round by the Sundew. I don't have an email alert with the info from the second attack. Unfortunately I remember all too well how much damage Quellathe took second round. Two hits, one a crit. sigh. The advantage of handwaving the battle is that Q survived; I'm pretty sure she would at least have been knocked unconscious before we were done given how low she was at the end of round 2.

GreenKarl

First Post
:) well your group did over 90 points of damage in 2 rounds... it would have been hard to kill it before it got to react again (as the party went first before it got its actions in round 3) BUT it was not mindless so it might have retreated if given the chance :)

BlueLotus

Explorer
Oh yeah. Good idea with the email notifications. I have them as well (on my spam account...), so I can try looking for things too if needed.

Scotley

Hero
Oh yeah. Good idea with the email notifications. I have them as well (on my spam account...), so I can try looking for things too if needed.

Yeah, I use a spam account too. And I just delete old posts when I have some time, so I may have a few relevant posts if they are needed, but most are gone.

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry I came down with some bad cold last night and am not really functioning today very well. I will try and re-launch this weekend if I feel better. Sorry... its coming but I am just dead today :)

Remove ads