• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OD&D 4 me (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Michael Morris said:
This thread has no business being in general by the way - and since everyone else is being catty and misbehaving I guess it falls to me - the worst behaved admin on staff - to move this to off topic where it belongs. Grow up people - geez..
Wait. *Looks around* We're back?

We're back!

Ratty! Let the invasion begin anew!

Irda Ranger

First Post
Michael Morris said:
One of these days people will stop mixing up Morris (me) with Morrus (Russ).
TFTFY.

And jeez, if you can't bother to spell your own name right, why should we give a :):):):) which mod you are ...

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Michael Morris said:
One of these days people will stop mixing up Morri (me) with Morrus (Russ).
Hell, no! I meant you, with i, because as tech guy, you can kill ENWorld, and take Plane Sailing's stuff admin rights!

Cheers, LT.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Darkness said:
About time we got rid of nemm.
*psst* You might want to edit your title. Being the hand and eye of a 'registered user' might not be the power trip it used to be.

Devious by the way, I might not have noticed if I hadn't quoted you.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Dinkeldog said:
Red-box is far inferior to 1974. Hardly the same game, really. More like version 0.5--and we know how well the half-versions are. :uhoh:
Uh, I guess. (shrug) It would seem that all I've ever played are half-versions. I was BORN in 1974, so obviously I missed out on that...for the most part, anyway. When I started gaming, I was too busy collecting the Basic, Expert, Companion, and Masters boxed sets to bother with the AD&D craze. Then I went off to college, got married, moved out of state, went back to college, etc., such that by the time I got back into gaming the 3.5 Edition was hitting the shelves.

I guess you can't miss what you've never experienced, eh?

Last edited:

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Rel said:
Oh THAT is just :):):):)ing great!

Ok :):):):) it. I'm out of here.

Oh, boo-friggin-hoo. This whole thread is just one long, sad sob story.

As such I am moving to the Story Hour Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads