• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Mitrovich & 'Friends'

lostdreamer

First Post
Hum. I think perhaps we should have a few moments silence for the continuity.
I know I had injured it myself, but I fear the forum crash will have finished it off. I didn't think to archive the thread myself, so it is probably a safe assumption that it is gone.

There. If I trip over myself again, do say.
Continuing from where the story arc had got to, and assuming that I corrected my last post with a timeline fix, lets see what happens.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
No worries. I had it archived. Unfortunately, my own computer crashed. I am working on getting the original thread, but, I do have "Early Morning" up to the point where D's magic wiped the group out (except himself and Talon).
I have heard that there may be a more recent back up that EN World is working on getting up, though, so, I'm going to wait for a bit to repost it.
In the mean time, I'll rack my brain and post a summary when I have time.

lostdreamer

First Post
No probs. One of the reasons I moved into a new thread was so that the old thread could be restored, but if I read this post correctly, the odds are low:
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=161952

Tomorrow I will see what I can sew together from the remains of my drafts, but there may be some small errors in them as they are only the draft versions anyhow. And I only have draft copies of my longer posts anyhow. If by some chance someone was on email subscription to the thread, and keeps their email organised enough to find the posts, that would be great and I would owe them beer and choccy.
Restoring the ?'A new guest arrives' may also be usefull for continuity to get character descriptions etc from.
Ho hum. These things happen.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I had emailed the OOC summary thread and the "new guest" thread to Arseth's player. He already sent back the "early morning" thread. That's why I have it. So, we'll wait until next Wednesday and see if he has the earlier ones. I may also have the older threads on my back up disk - but, I can't remember exactly when I made that, so, I'll check on that this weekend. Or, maybe tonight. :)
Anyway Magi Gabriel has a suggestion of how to recapture posts as well, and I'll try that out later. Probably this weekend.

lostdreamer

First Post
Already had a quick go myself, didn't have any luck. I couldn't find any of the pages cached. But, others with more skill than me are welcome to try.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Good news. I got everything from the cached posts, following Magi Gabriel's instructions (Yay! Stuff like this is why we love our Magi!).

I'd rather not flood with pages of reposts, though. So, how 'bout this? I'll send the docs to anyone who asks me for them, besides that, I'll re-read them and do a summary. Don't know when I'll do that, though. Maybe tomorrow. I may get hit with a streak of laziness, though, it's been a tough week.

lostdreamer

First Post
Fantasic. Thanks for that.

And as a quick note, I would like to keep Panuel off centre stage for a little bit longer so if scrys etc could fail, that would be handy ;).

Ta. As usual, feedback welcomed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads