• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off to War - canceled

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry to hear about your RL coming up to take away your fun Megan Voss. Good thing is we will still be around should you find the time and wish to jump into a game.

Good luck in all you do.

HM

Axel

First Post
Bye Meg. The RL Monster has teeth sharper than a dragon with a grip tougher than a bull dog's...I hate it with a passion. 2 jobs to pay the bills must suck even harder than a new vacuum cleaner. Guess the US job market really is :):):):) at the moment eh?

Zerith, I am afraid to ask what a lap topy is but I am going to anyway.

HM: In a game related query...how long (roughly) has it been since the party saw the "servant" coming out the tower before the present moment?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Experience Aug 1st - Aug 15th

Code:
Player                          XP
jackslate45                    365
Dragonwriter                   750
ghostcat                       650
Fangor the Fierce              390
Axel                           440
Herobizkit                     215
Megan Voss                     185
Zerith                         250

CONGRATS to ghostcat and Dragonwriter for reaching 7th Level!!

CONGRATS to Herobizkit for reaching 2nd Level
(knew you could do it, LOL)

Sorry this is a little late having computer problems and Borders has closed on me. :( Will be updating shortly.

HM

Axel

First Post
Hooray, first to congratulate everyone!! :)

Well done sticking to a PbP till level 7 ghostcat and Dragonwriter.

And Herobizkit - finally a most deserved level up. You really must have Tio take a level in Smartass. :)

Dragonwriter

First Post
CONGRATS to ghostcat and Dragonwriter for reaching 7th Level!!

Excellent! Now comes another wish to trade away a class feature: Armored Mage (heavy shield). We made a trade for Armored Mage (Medium) before, so I'd like to do the same for the shield, as Jareth has absolutely no use for such things. It doesn't fit his fighting style at all.
Trading for Whirlwind Attack is way lop-sided, so I'll have a look back through the threads and try to dig up the list I suggested when I traded Spell Power +2.

CONGRATS to Herobizkit for reaching 2nd Level
(knew you could do it, LOL)

Yes, congrats! :)

Sorry this is a little late having computer problems and Borders has closed on me. :( Will be updating shortly.

HM

You're going to have to find a different internet hangout... One more sad side effect of that whole business.
(Though I am pleased I scored so many good books on such discounts.)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Woah, I actually went UP a level... in a PbP? I... I don't know what to do with it! *lol*

Thanks for the gratz, all. But in all honesty, I really didn't expect Tio to level, so I have no real 'plan' for him... or did I? I may need to dig through older posts and see if I can refresh myself...

Edit: Oh, wow, Bard/Cloistered Cleric/Chameleon was my plan? *LOL*

[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]: How would you like to handle to leveling-up process? Consider I'm going Cloistered Cleric... I need me some book-learnin'.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
I apologize for the delayed posting. It has been a very bad week, which ended in my dad going to the hospital yesterday morning. He is doing fine though, and should be home either today or tomorrow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads