• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off to War - canceled

Dragonwriter

First Post
I've got to say... This portion of your post, Axel

Glancing at his intended purchase through the window on the way in, Alden strode up to the counter without a pause. He spoke to the clerk in a voice devoid of his usual vocabular mangulations, "Good morning sir. I find myself in need of a fine crossbow and in possession of a valuable piece of metal at the same time. Noting your wares on display I would dearly like to try that fine example of your craftsmanship. Perchance have you a target butt nearby?"

reminded me significantly of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3KBuQHHKx0

:lol:

Be glad HM didn't inflict that upon you. :D

Last edited:

Axel

First Post
[MENTION=54988]Dragonwriter[/MENTION]. Glad you liked it (I think). :) I was going for something of an over-the-top impression. ;)

Incidentally, you don't see nearly enough Monty Python clips on these boards.

Dragonwriter

First Post
In other news, I finished updating Jareth's sheet... and I hate the dice roller! :rant:

Of course, the latter portion of the previous statement is far from a new development. :p

Axel

First Post
As much as I love the parrot sketch, I am so glad that I didn't have to go through that. :)

[MENTION=54988]Dragonwriter[/MENTION]: Any chance you can unembed the video and put it in as a link instead? The embedded video is making it really hard to load this thread.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Any chance you can unembed the video and put it in as a link instead? The embedded video is making it really hard to load this thread.

Done and done for the other video. I wonder why it would be giving you trouble... My connection is usually just above "garbage" and it was loading no problem.

On a side note: I quite dislike Mentions... The blasted things hang around until you go to your Profile page to have a look at the spot and I have better things to do! Especially as I'm already subscribed to the threads in which people are using the Mention function, the usefulness of the function is negated by my wonderfully-useful Subscription.

Axel

First Post
Probably because I am currently on a company provided internet connection. All youtube clips are filtered by the 'net nazis to result in nothing. Besides which, you're in North America. You have no right to describe internet connections as 'garbage' until you've tried the ones down here...

Thanks for changing them, by the way. :)

Finally, can't say I like mentions, quotes or subscriptions much. I check my ENWorld bookmarks when I'm good'n'ready and ignore the "New Notifications" thingamabob.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads