• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off To War... Recriutment/Discussion

wysiwyg

First Post
looking over Athos and saw he had Weapon Focus feat which plays to the character as he is going the kensi like route but is not allowed at 1st lvl(need BAB +1)

but if you changed it out for the bonus monk feat that would be ok as prerequs are not required but then you would be short one feat

I didn't even know the weapon focus has a requirement. I'll take it at a later level. To be replaced with Endurance.

I am counting light armor/shield prof as good for losing monk AC ability
you give up adding wis modifier to AC and the progression by lvl both
I mean the wis bonus would be +2( equals shield) and progression goes to +4 (equals chain shirt)

so i think u need to pick a feat i think i was trying to be cryptic and foreboding like there was bad news when there wasn't

Also, I already gave up my 1st level bonus feat for shield proficiency. Replaced with Diehard.

Changed my PC.

On the note of armor. Since my PC was in the army before hand, could he gain some basic military gear (for free) - i.e, armour & weapons, backpack, etc.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
wysiwyg Athos will just have to talk to Martomum (good luck) he's quartermaster

and Athos is in the search party just spotted by the group so if you are ready you can post in Search in the Dark just make a quick post to subscribe if you like

and don't worry I believe I can get you some gear just not till I have you fighting unarmed/unarmored first lol I gots to have some fun :p:p:p

Theroc

First Post
Holyman, I just realized I'd never posted Aidan actually RETRIEVING his javelin.(After his encounter with the jerkoff)

Shall we assume he does(I would think it'd make sense he'd do it, but it slipped my mind in the RP), or shall we assume he forgot to? (in which case I'll need to earn money for a replacement, lol)

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No I'm sure with the javelin sticking there in the ground he saw it and scooped it up, he was thinking of the weapon.

But Theroc who had work, dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, 5+ other games to check in on forgot it. LOL

ok that isn't Theroc's list that's my to do list today :D

I believe that your characters will remember things like that even if you don't so don't sweat if you think I'll say, "Hey, he doesn't have a weapon YOU forgot to go retrieve it.". You may have forgot but believe me your character was thinking hard on it.

Why you asking thinking of using it on those soilders? lol

Theroc

First Post
No I'm sure with the javelin sticking there in the ground he saw it and scooped it up, he was thinking of the weapon.

But Theroc who had work, dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, 5+ other games to check in on forgot it. LOL

ok that isn't Theroc's list that's my to do list today :D

I believe that your characters will remember things like that even if you don't so don't sweat if you think I'll say, "Hey, he doesn't have a weapon YOU forgot to go retrieve it.". You may have forgot but believe me your character was thinking hard on it.

Why you asking thinking of using it on those soilders? lol

Hopefully not, but you never know, and I wanted to mention it while I was still thinking about it.

Also, well, around that time, it sounded a bit appropriate, though laundry is something I never have to worry about, just yet. Everything else there... I have to do sometimes.

wysiwyg

First Post
Hi HM.

I think you misunderstood my last post in the Search in the Dark thread.

Text in italic without quotes represent what my PC is thinking.

"Bold text in italic and with quotes represent what my PC is saying."

Just look at my last post and you'll see that Athos had already addressed Martomum.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Got you but to keep it clear do me a favor and post an action like walking into the other parties torch light or the like so i know where u are

thought you were muttering to yourself I will edit my post asap

Remove ads