• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official D&D Character Sheets Coming In June

One of the four mysterious unnamed D&D products has been revealed! Coming on June 20th, for $9.95, is a folder of official Dungeons & Dragons character sheets. "Inside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you’ll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragonscharacter sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world’s greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences."

One of the four mysterious unnamed D&D products has been revealed! Coming on June 20th, for $9.95, is a folder of official Dungeons & Dragons character sheets. "Inside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you’ll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragonscharacter sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world’s greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences."

17321DNDCharacterSheetPRODTH2.png

SaveSave

collin

Explorer
I sort of get it, but let's be real: in this informational age of the internet, who is not going to look for something to keep track of character stats on the internet, or photocopy a template, even if they are a new player. I am curious how much profit WotC thinks they will make off of this product vs. how much time and money will have been spent in bringing it to market. I guess they feel the need to tear down some more trees in the state of Washington.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Well, if we are getting sheets, more dice, and another DM screen, meh. I am a timestrapped adult. I want some short adventures. Not holding my breath. Not angry. Just saying what want

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
Well, if we are getting sheets, more dice, and another DM screen, meh. I am a timestrapped adult. I want some short adventures. Not holding my breath. Not angry. Just saying what want

Tales from the Yawning Portal is a collection of short adventures...

Barantor

Explorer
Only one of us uses electronic devices but we still can print out character sheet for free. Tons on the web...

Yup and now there is another option that isn't free. There is even free sheets on the wotc site itself, several different ones and even pdfs of different starter characters premade.

DM Magic

Adventurer
Some people will find anything to complain about.

As an aside: I would jump ALL OVER a D&D Trapper Keeper. Especially if they had one for each class!

ddaley

Explorer
I would probably buy D&D Trapper Keepers as well... at least one for each of my players.

I print off plenty of character sheets (double sided on card stock), but will probably pick up a set of these as well.

Some people will find anything to complain about.

As an aside: I would jump ALL OVER a D&D Trapper Keeper. Especially if they had one for each class!

Remove ads

Remove ads