D&D 5E Official Dragonlance Minis Are On The Way!

Wizkids has announced a set of 49 official Dragonlance prepainted plastic miniatures. You can pre-order them now for an early 2023 release.

Wizkids has announced a set of 49 official Dragonlance prepainted plastic miniatures. You can pre-order them now for an early 2023 release.

dd-dragonlance-media-alert-body-135734-dq7SNlRo-800x588.jpg

The sets available include:

Dragonlance 7 ct. Booster Brick
Dragonlance Kensaldi on Red Dragon
Dragonlance Promo Takhisis Box 1 Retail
Dragon Army Warband
Kalaman Military Warband
Draconian Warband

1.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 5.43.22 PM.png

Man, we’re really ramped up on branded minis the past few years—all of it WizKids, I think. My LGS is liquidating some boardgames for more room for minis shelving. I assume they must be selling well! But damn, it’s huge for something that’s kinda peripheral to the actual game…

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Thanks for the tip. On the additional figures, it looks like a lady in a white robe (reimagined Astinus of Palanthius?), Knight of Solomnia (Derek Crownguard? Lord Guthar? Huma ?!?), a kender of some sort, one of Soth's skeletal knights on horseback, and either a skeleton or Soth on an (undead) dragon.

View attachment 258960
You sure thats not one of Soth's Draconians on that horse?

And while Soth rides an undead Dragon in this campaign, the rider looks nothing like him. Could be wrong though.

Stormonu

Legend

And while Soth rides an undead Dragon in this campaign, the rider looks nothing like him. Could be wrong though.
It's really hard to tell. I guessed at the rider, I think you may be right.

What's interesting is the skeletal rider on the horse - that may be an indicator that at some point in the new adventure, he loses the dragon - or switches between mounts/forces, to lead his forces at the High Clerist tower and the last battle from the old DL adventures.

Should not that was just a mistype on that one site, Beyond said face Soth and Armies of Draconians.

But you always take the most negative view about everything about this.

Jeremy E Grenemyer

Feisty
Supporter
I am inspired to imagine Lord Soth leading an army of undead kender...

Anywhoo, a friend's Lord Soth mini always got used as a stand in for all sorts of bad guys (alive and undead), so I think I'll grab up another one from this set if I get the chance.

Remove ads

Remove ads