Official status of deliveries?

olshanski

First Post
I wanted to pipe in.

I ordered the hardcover from Lulu and received it in under 2 weeks. It is a really beautiful book. I am very impressed with the binding, the look, and the heft. It is easily the best RPG purchase I've made in many years.

Thank you everyone for putting together such an awesome campaign, and making it available as a hardcover all-in-one book.

EugeneZ

First Post
This thread paints quite a bleak picture of the 800 or whatever page hardcover. I'm guessing this is just a tiny minority of the overall shipments, though, most of them overseas.

I know it's kinda early to ask, but what I'm wondering is if there are any plans to do a 4e version, as well? I would love to own this jealousy-inspiring hardcover.

Edit: And by bleak, I mean bleak for EnWorld -- seems like Morrus had to refund a bunch of these out-of-pocket, which totally sucks. My question was spurred by being unsure about whether the 3.5 book spoiled Morrus's desire to do a 4e one, not by any criticism of how the issues were handled; on the contrary, this whole thread is a commendable example of EnWorld's approach to personalized customer service. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There aren't any plans for a 4E hardcover, but there aren't any plans not to have one, either. That decision's probably months away. However, if it happens, it won't have a pre-order option.

And by bleak, I mean bleak for EnWorld -- seems like Morrus had to refund a bunch of these out-of-pocket, which totally sucks.

It does suck. Nobody wins in this scenario.

Zaister

Explorer
Another two months have gone by, and I still haven't heard anything. I'm beginning to wonder if Russell ever plans to make good on his promise to compensate for the payment I never got a book for.

Please, Russell, at least, say something.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Another two months have gone by, and I still haven't heard anything. I'm beginning to wonder if Russell ever plans to make good on his promise to compensate for the payment I never got a book for.

Please, Russell, at least, say something.

Are you sure? I remember doing this ages ago. Could you double check for me? Thanks!

Zaister

Explorer
I'm very certain that the last I heard about this was on this thread in February. You said something to the effect that you would need to get the money onto Paypal first. I'm sure your Paypal records will confirm that. Maybe you're confusing the issue with sir_ollibolli - you struck some kind of CSA payment deal there with him.

Remove ads