OH MY, I have made page 1 (sorted by post count)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Hand of Evil said:
I don't know if they are new members or old
If you look directly under the user name it will tell you there join date. :)

Hand of Evil said:
example of this is Glassjaw, I have been seeing a number of post by him, last year it was ArthurQ.
ArthurQ change his username awhile back and Glassjaw is indeed a new user. (He joined in late july.)

Hand of Evil said:
The nature of the boards also seems to bring out a lot of people, it is one of the nicest forums on the internet, people come out of their shells (tech term web shock:)) from where they have seen forums where the nature is to attack and defend, EN.World is not like that.
I couldn't agree more, and also people are always in flux, RL might be busy for someone for a month or two and slow for another month causing there posts to come in "waves" of posts and then silence. :)

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Brother Shatterstone said:
If you look directly under the user name it will tell you there join date. :)

ArthurQ change his username awhile back and Glassjaw is indeed a new user. (He joined in late july.)

:)

I knew all the above :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Hand of Evil said:
I knew all the above :D
I figured you probaly did, but if your going to write a post you might as well included everything. :) (I wasn't sure if you knew about Arthur's name change.)

I guess I do indeed make tedious posts. :lol:

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I'm still a page 3 man. I was a page 2 guy for a short while, but then slipped off the face of the planet for the most part of last winter and ceased posting in that time.

And REALLY slid back.

Crothian

First Post
HellHound said:
I'm still a page 3 man. I was a page 2 guy for a short while, but then slipped off the face of the planet for the most part of last winter and ceased posting in that time.

And REALLY slid back.

Slacker!! :D

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Brother Shatterstone said:
I figured you probaly did, but if your going to write a post you might as well included everything. :) (I wasn't sure if you knew about Arthur's name change.)

I guess I do indeed make tedious posts. :lol:
I figured a year ago people would remember his post under is old name not his new. :D

And I was lazy on the other, did not see the need to slide over and check join date. :heh:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Hand of Evil said:
OH MY, I have made page 1 (sorted by post count)

- Something just catch you. :D Sure I am the last one on page 1 but a landmark!

Today you are a man...

...tomorrow the world?

:p

Remove ads