Ohio Game Day IV: Planning Thread

DanMcS

Explorer
I'm around, I have free time, and among the game groups I play in there are about 10 other guys that might be interested if I point them to the thread.

Enkhidu

Explorer
DanMcS said:
I'm around, I have free time, and among the game groups I play in there are about 10 other guys that might be interested if I point them to the thread.

Now that is some good news - you wouldn't be chance have a location in the Columbus area that might fit our needs, do you?

DanMcS

Explorer
Enkhidu said:
Now that is some good news - you wouldn't be chance have a location in the Columbus area that might fit our needs, do you?

I don't think so, these are just friends and friends-of-friends from a couple game groups.

Actually, hang on, I just had a thought. The public libraries have good-sized meeting rooms non-profit organizations can reserve (including for recreation); my girlfriend works at one. After work today I'll ask her about reserving that kind of room.

On weekends the rooms are only available during library hours, which is basically saturdays 9-6 in the summer, since they're closed sundays. But it could be a possibility.

DanMcS

Explorer
Nein, she knows nothing about reserving the space, not her purview, so I'm going to go up to the library and see what the terms and conditions are. They might be booked months in advance, so it might not be viable anyway.

Enkhidu

Explorer
A final bump for those who might still be interested.

If I don't get any kind of feedback on this one, I'll either simply table it for now or go ahead and begin putting together some space in the Dayton (SW Ohio) area.

Remove ads