Ohio Gameday 6 - October 20th - Please check new game cancellations!

Ok I talked to Casey (Bowbe) last night to hash out what Highlands stuff to run.

As long as my schedule at the university works out I will likely run something in both sessions for C&C, not just the one I mentioned in my last post.

In the early session:

The Battle for Dirty Bowbe's

Can the heroes and the guests at Dirty Bowbe's Roadhouse save the legendary locale from the depradations of the oncoming Orc horde?
A mass combat scenario previewing optional mass combat rules for C&C developed by Casey with kibitzing by me, a scenario for 6-8 players pregens provided.

Casey and I ran this at Gen Con and had a blast.

In the 2nd session:

Lair of the Lost Serpent

The Iron Marque's daughter has been stolen away as she toured his lands. Can an intrepid band of heroes rescue her.

A C&C scenario set in the Haunted Highlands for 6-8 players. Pregens of 6th level characters wil be provided. This adventure will feature a playtest of some optional character development rules that Casey, myself and a few others have been developing for the Highlands setting. Again, this was run for some folks at Gen Con for some good adventuring fun.

Again I am 90% certain I should be able to make it there, it is only 20 minutes form home, but I just have tomake sure I do not have any teaching or administrative commitments at the university bfor eI 100% commit.

-M

fett527

First Post
dshai527 said:
Maybe, but I was thinking on getting my hands on the Star Wars books and running "Shadows of Fett" where everyone plays a Bounty Hunter all after the same prize.

Hmmm. I SUPPOSE I would play in that.

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Fat Dragon Games will bring enough swag for all players and GMs attending. Items will include t-shirts, custom dice, E-Z Dungeons CDs and coupons for free downloads from the FDG website-nobody will walk away empty handed. See you all there!

fett527

First Post
FATDRAGONGAMES said:
Fat Dragon Games will bring enough swag for all players and GMs attending. Items will include t-shirts, custom dice, E-Z Dungeons CDs and coupons for free downloads from the FDG website-nobody will walk away empty handed. See you all there!

Thanks a lot!!!

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
I've got some stuff I can take off the shelves to bring too if we want more stuff :D

Um...who doesn't want stuff?

EDIT: But there will be quite a bit. I'll be engaging other usual suspects that aren't already involved.

Remove ads