Ohio Gameday 6 - October 20th - Please check new game cancellations!

Enkhidu

Explorer
Crothian said:
Do we have enough games?

I think we will, assuming those who've mentioned running games give me quick summaries. I count another three that I don't have enough info for (Keeper's, Hobo's, and dshai's) plus I've got a few scenarios I can slide onto the schedule if we run thin after player signups start.

By the way - everyone should check out the latest updates in the first post!

Bubbalicious

First Post
Enkhidu said:
This is shaping up nicely!

Remember - if you want to run a game, let me know when/what/why and how many players!

Why??? You can't do a story hour installment more than once every nine months, but these guys have to tell you WHY?!?!?!

SHEEEEESH!

Enkhidu

Explorer
REMINDER - If you are GMing or plan on GMing, please post a quick (even incomplete) synopsis in this thread so I can get ready for signups starting on the 8th!

Crothian

First Post
Game: Changeling the Lost
Title: The Mirrored Room

The hedge is finally behind you. You've escaped and have made it back to your dormitory. What will the world be like after being kidnapped and tormented by the True Fey?

For 6 players. Characters will be provided. No experience needed.

IamTheTest

First Post
Id like to run something so that I could try my hand at DMing. Itd probably be a low level published adventure. Really it's more so I can learn with good players than so the players could learn from a good DM. Any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas?

Enkhidu

Explorer
IamTheTest said:
Id like to run something so that I could try my hand at DMing. Itd probably be a low level published adventure. Really it's more so I can learn with good players than so the players could learn from a good DM. Any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas?

Go for it!

Remove ads