Ohio Gameday IV-Pick a date!

Pick a date for Ohio Gameday IV!

• Poll closed .

shaylon

First Post
Time to decide a date. I spoke with the venue and have three dates for us to choose from.

I have chosen December 3rd as I received a few emails about conflicts with College Football. Any of the three dates are good with me but I don't want to see anyone not show up for that reason. December 3rd is early enough so as not to interfere with holidays and is after college football ends. Please choose the date you want from the three and we will let this run until Monday. If you aren't coming, please don't vote.

Thanks
-Shay

IronWolf

blank
I chose the December date. I am pretty sure that as long as airline prices stay reasonable (which isn't exactly a sure thing) Lady IronWolf will be winging her way to Texas for a wedding. That means I would be up for not just a Game Day, but a marathon Game Weekend!!

Plus I think college football could be a factor for some people. I could be wrong, but I know here in central Ohio it is amazing what an OSU football game beats out!

IronWolf

blank
Crothian said:
Well, I'm sure we could get most of the guys to do a super long session that week.....

I would be up for it. I will post more info on our message boards when I find out the concrete dates. She actually has two trips planned, but with gas prices probably leading to higher air fare she may only do one. In either case I will make sure to announce it well ahead of time.

shaylon

First Post
IronWolf said:
I would be up for it. I will post more info on our message boards when I find out the concrete dates. She actually has two trips planned, but with gas prices probably leading to higher air fare she may only do one. In either case I will make sure to announce it well ahead of time.

I can do an all day Saturday that weekend with our group if you want. Not sure if Jason could make it but I am sure Brent will.

This was more an exposure post than anything else. Hopefully we will have enough votes to decide soon so I can confirm the reservation and we can set up games.

-Shay

fett527

First Post
I have to vote for the 5th. My birthday is 11/11 and my wife's is 12/02 and we always have get togethers. I am 99.9% likely to attend on any date chosen though.

Remove ads