Ohio Gameday IV-Pick a date!

Pick a date for Ohio Gameday IV!

• Poll closed .

derbacher

Explorer
Crothian said:
last weekend was supposed to be the last weekend so this weekend, the weekend after last weekend, is the weekend after the last weekend making it the true last weekend till the next weekend become the last one. :D
Uh, no. Last weekend was the "are you coming?" thread deadline. This week (see the little "This poll will close on 09-15-05 at 02:45 PM" thingy in the poll results? That's how you tell).

(OMG. Do you believe I just told someone with 36,260 posts to look at something? I'm going to go hide from the Hammer of Crothian now....) :uhoh:

:lol:

IronWolf

blank
derbacher said:
(OMG. Do you believe I just told someone with 36,260 posts to look at something? I'm going to go hide from the Hammer of Crothian now....) :uhoh:

You can never hide from the Hammer of Crothian! :lol:

shaylon

First Post
Tomorrow I will create a thread stating the results. So far it looks like December is the winner. Unless of course results sway in the next 24 hours or for some reason the venue is now booked on our date.

In tomorrow's post I will ask people to start thinking about what they want to run, an open call for GM's and times they are willing to commit to.

Later,
Shay

Remove ads