• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday IV-Who's coming?

Ohio Gameday-Are you coming?

• Yes-I will be there

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • No-I have no interest in hanging out with cool gamers.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Maybe-You guys seem allright, I will have a better idea when you have a date set.

Votes: 24 33.8%

Enkhidu

Explorer
I don't think I'll be able to go - new baby due at the end of September means October is out, as is much of November. And by then its holiday time.

Have fun, guys!

Crothian

First Post
Enkhidu said:
I don't think I'll be able to go - new baby due at the end of September means October is out, as is much of November. And by then its holiday time.

Have fun, guys!

we can bring big fuzzy dice and the kid can play too :D

IronWolf

blank
I went with the maybe option. Sometimes getting Lady IronWolf to go along with a Saturday game is difficult. Maybe I can spin it somehow and get her to actually hang out for a bit, I am sure IronPup would have fun for a while. If it ends up in Grove City/Columbus I will do everything I can to at least attend for one game, especially since its my friends setting it up!

Roadkill101

Explorer
Unfortunately, I had to say no, for this round. The company I work for is a direct supplier for GM (Moraine Assembly). GM has scheduled production for nearly every Saturday up until the Christmass Shutdown. My company only has one Maintenance Tech per shift, which is my position, and for the few Saturdays which aren't scheduled, I need to spend at home with my family (my kids only see me one hour a day before I send 'em off to school and are in bed by the time I get home).
Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next one, and probably get a non-Enworld gamer to come along with.

shaylon

First Post
Roadkill101 said:
Unfortunately, I had to say no, for this round. The company I work for is a direct supplier for GM (Moraine Assembly). GM has scheduled production for nearly every Saturday up until the Christmass Shutdown. My company only has one Maintenance Tech per shift, which is my position, and for the few Saturdays which aren't scheduled, I need to spend at home with my family (my kids only see me one hour a day before I send 'em off to school and are in bed by the time I get home).
Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next one, and probably get a non-Enworld gamer to come along with.

Sorry to hear about the hours. Hope they are at least taking care of you (financially, etc.).

Don't give up hope, this could easily creep into January, and if it is successful (and you miss this one) we will do another at some time in the future.

Thanks for the response, and enjoy that time with the family.

-Shay

romp

First Post
Roadkill101 said:

yeah family comes first ...

IronWolf said:
And we do have the fuzzy dice! I have everything but the 4-sider for IronPup!

everytime I read about IronPup it just cracks me up :D

fett527

First Post
Enkhidu said:

Have fun, guys!

we know Mrs. Enk, if it's possibel you will be there and you know it. There is no reason to dismiss it out of hand. you are a maybe and don't make me beat you with a wet Twizzler.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads