• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday IV-Who's coming?

Ohio Gameday-Are you coming?

• Yes-I will be there

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • No-I have no interest in hanging out with cool gamers.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Maybe-You guys seem allright, I will have a better idea when you have a date set.

Votes: 24 33.8%

shaylon

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
No, sadly she is not. And they don't really consider themselves Lancaster people, either--her husband finished Law School in Columbus a year or two ago and they moved to Lancaster because he got a job with a small firm there.

But they're actually quite anxious to see what can be done about moving them back to somwhere in the Columbus area. They had previously lived in Easton and loved it.

Easton to Lancaster is quite a culture shock, if you ask me. I wouldn't want to live in Lancaster, it is a bit too far away from the city. Suburbs are o.k., but that is too far IMO.

Output is looking decent, I figure based on the yes and maybe votes we will get at least 15, which is promising to me.

We're going to base the poll off of the results we have by Monday night, then a date poll is going up.

We're getting warmer fellas!
-Shay

IronWolf

blank
Keeper of Secrets said:
Maybe we should get a sticky for this thread or start an email group so as not to bug everyone at EnWorld. Have we even set a date yet?

I don't think a sticky is needed, I think Shay is only running the poll till Monday, then we will enter the next phase which will probably be a new thread, perhaps becoming the official "Ohio Game Day IV Planning Thread". I think that's how a lot of the other Game Day threads work around here. Plus we want EN Worlders to go, so if we move everything to email then we may end up excluding someone that joins the conversation late.

Tinner

First Post
Eva of Sirrion said:
I might be interested, but I'm in Cleveland. C-bus is quite a haul for me (especially with gas $ the way it is.)

I'm east of Cleveland, and would be interested in carpooling.
It all depends on the date though.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
IronWolf said:
I don't think a sticky is needed, I think Shay is only running the poll till Monday, then we will enter the next phase which will probably be a new thread, perhaps becoming the official "Ohio Game Day IV Planning Thread". I think that's how a lot of the other Game Day threads work around here. Plus we want EN Worlders to go, so if we move everything to email then we may end up excluding someone that joins the conversation late.

Yep. You are correct. Never having been involved with a GameDay before, I guess that makes a lot of sense.

romp

First Post
Keeper of Secrets said:
Geez. I've been to Lancaster. I am surprised there are any gamers there.

actually a few have been coming out of the woodwork lately, trying to get a once a month game going at the Armoury, that is so sad though, local gamers driving all the way to another town to game :\

the_dunner

First Post
If there's interest in some Shadowrun, I could come down and run something. I GM for the Shadowrun Missions campaign. If people are interested in a session or two, I'd be happy to run a couple games. I'm coming from the Westside of Cleveland.

Of course, availability would depend on the weekend you guys pick. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads